EWS dismisses at the end of the day in groups by way of announcement from the Office. The following times are approximate:
3:00 PM - All walkers and students getting picked up are dismissed.
3:02 PM - Group 1 Buses are dismissed - Buses 2, 6, 50, 83, 90, 97
3:02 PM - Group 2 Buses are dismissed - Buses 1, 22, 24, 25, 27, 85, 187, 629
3:05 pm - Group 3 Buses are dismissed - Buses 7, 9, 33, 39, 44, 48, 73. Students on Bus 195 can go to the cafeteria.
How to find your child's bus information
To find and confirm your child's bus information for September, please check online at the following website:
- Click on "Parental Portal"
- You will be required to enter your email address and will need to confirm your subscription.
- Once confirmed, you will need to create a password. After this, you will be able to log into the site. Please remember this information for future reference.
- Once you are logged into the site, click on "My Students" in the left hand column.
- Click on "Add."
- You will be required to enter your child's personal and school information.
- Click on "My Students" again in the left hand column.
- Then click "Transport Information." This will display your child's transportation details.
- If you see information that needs to be changed, added or incorrect, please click "Contact" on the upper-hand side of the site and fill in the requested information.